I searched through, and analyzed, all 12 blogs and this is what I concluded:
1. My favorite blog is “Ms. Cassidy’s Classroom Blog” for numerous reasons. It is very evident that she is a teacher that strives in going the extra mile. She mindfully created a wonderful blog that displays her students’ strengths through their artwork and activities.
2. I dislike “Lessons From The Middle” for only one reason: too much writing! It didn’t grasp my attention because I felt like I was looking at an incredibly long manuscript! There is great information in this blog, but I found it was just too lengthy for my liking!
3. “140+Learning” is a great blog for those that like visuals! He often has pictures and/or videos mentioned in each post. I like incorporating pictures and videos into a blog post because it engages the readers and they are more likely left ‘wanting more’ after reading the post.
4. I LOVE “THE ROOKIE TEACHER” (maybe because I am a pre-service educator Haha). It is an incredible blog for pre-service, and those that are relatively new, educators! This blog provides podcasts, online training, and a newsletter! (The more I look at this blog, the more it creeps into first place for favorite blog!)
Finally the last blog I will mention (although they are all worthy of mentioning, I didn’t want to bore you with my endless thoughts!)
5. “Teaching FSL” is definitely a blog for those French teachers! It is important to have a variety of blogs in the “blogasphere” to reach and assist the diverse educators out there! Teaching French as a second language could be challenging for some so having access to this blog helps alleviate some of the challenges teachers may face by providing tools and endless ideas for teachers!